Monday, May 11, 2009

Argghhhhhhh....


I am so lucky to have a hubby like my hubby. Love you darling..

He never forgets all the important dates in our life. He remembers them more than me myself. I always get gifts on all those 'dates'. Including for Mother's Day.

Well, I got my Mother's Day gift a week earlier, since he's not home on the date.

You won't guess what I get (at least I don't think you would guess it correctly).
Last week Mr AB was talking about buying me a new handphone. Not that my current handphone is no good, but, it's a man thing (*wink*). They tend to prefer all the latest gadget. So, he went out to get me a phone. And he came home with the present- a Nintendo Wii. hahhhahah... Lucky him, he knows me well enough. A game console matter more in my life than a PDA phone.

At the moment, it's 4.30am. I was banging my head to the wall prior to blogging. I feel like munching on the Wii remote, and throw the damn thing to the hardest concrete wall ever. I hate it, I hate it. I hate the st*%#d, f*&#@ing Super Paper Mario. It is so easy, but i could not pass that level. I've been trying the same level for the whole day. ARRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH..... It was so close, and why do I have to be so clumsy. Hate it.
Nope...I won't stop. I have to gain my victory!!

But, for now, have to get my sleep. Motherly duty awaits for me tomorrow. By tomorrow night...The victory will be mine....Bwahahhahaha

17 comments:

Casey Freeland said...

You might try an easier game? The Wii takes a while to get used to, but so much fun once you get there. :)

Unknown said...

You did WHAT?? Playing Mario on Wii? Isn't the console meant for your children?

The Wii is too 'healthy' for me, so I got a PS3 instead.

I know you can pass that level. Or you'll have to explain it to the children why mommy was grouchy and upset in the morning. :)

Neeza Shahril said...

hahaha!!! terkezut neeza baca Drno stayed up sampai pagi main games..
tapi okaylah kan.. tak kacau the quality times with the kids.. :)

Happy Mother's Day dear...

Happy Anniversary too.. tak lambat wish kan...

and Happy Belated Birthday to your dear hubby...

Rose world said...

Wah! What a great hubby you have there!! Happy Mother's Day!

noniey said...

hehehehee... salah satu tabiat yang bagus..hehehe..boleh release tensen tu.. tapi memang geram kalau main mario tu.. sampai dgn badan2 sekali rasa nak melompat..hehehe...

flush said...

4.30am!!
lps ni upgrade PS3 plak k..

luckily mother's day dlm bln may, and anne's bday pun bln may.. so we celebrate sekali je.. and give present in advance.. thermos which end up my daughter yg dpt.. hehe

flush said...

4.30am!!
lps ni upgrade PS3 plak k..

luckily mother's day dlm bln may, and anne's bday pun bln may.. so we celebrate sekali je.. and give present in advance.. thermos which end up my daughter yg dpt.. hehe

Aizan Suhaira said...

And that is exactly why I won't allow myself to buy any sort of game console!

For crying out loud, I almost smash my mobile phone on the wall because I simply couldn't pass a game level.

Too much passion and emotion could be dangerous, eh?

:P

Aizan Suhaira said...

And that is exactly why I won't allow myself to buy any sort of game console!

For crying out loud, I almost smash my mobile phone on the wall because I simply couldn't pass a game level.

Too much passion and emotion could be dangerous, eh?

:P

Anonymous said...

lucky you!

i've thought of the phrase "absence makes the heart grow fonder"....

i think it is very much the truth....(at least in my case lar...)

it is only when we r apart tt we appreciate ppl more kan?

erk...tetiba je plak....hehehe

Dr Ezura said...

pergh!!tak sangka u dok main nintendo....!!! go drNo go!!

SSQuo said...

Oh thats just super!! :)

HUbby did well on this one for sure.

HLiza said...

Err..not my type of present..I'm never a big fan of games..especially electronic ones. But you're lucky your hubby loves to give. Me not that lucky but okay..not complaining here..

smileymamaT said...

HAAA HaHa!!! That was so funny! My hubby came home with the Wii a couple months ago on the premise that it was "for the kids" (uh, yah, sure it is)... I just like making the little Mees. Or is that Miis? So... I guess you're still using the old phone?? ;)

abanglong said...

salam doc.. lama tak singgah sini :)

SSQuo said...

Where have you been?? All well?

en_me said...

saperlarr tak sayang laki kannns.. ehehe, salammm.. lamer x update