Friday, April 15, 2011

Hear ye.. Hear ye...

Wow...

I never thought I would missed blogging this much.
I mean thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis much. (get it?)

I started to blog since 4years ago (or is it more??) I blogged regularly unless there were things happened that prevented me from blogging.

One day I decided that i should stop blogging since i have been on and off lately. That doesn't do justice to my followers and also to myself. I said to myself, I will blog again when I think I could give full commitment to this.

Hell yes, that time would never come as I will surely have one thing or another to be done. Who doesn't??

But since I 'closed' my blog, my heart never leave the blogland. It's a kind of la la land where i can express whatever I feel, everything that come accross my mind. Life without my blog, have somehow restrict the part of me who feel like sharing. Without realising it, I have been 'talking' (silently of course) to myself of the happenings around me. And how i missed this la la land of mind. Instead of 'talking' to my own self, i could 'talk' to the world through blogs.

And subconciously, here I am, entering this reality cum fantasy land, without me ever planning it.

How it feels good n welcoming once again.

Hope I am here to stay. Just bare with me (if u wished to).

4 comments:

HLiza said...

Ha..you came back..I nearly forgot who this blog belongs to! But I still can see you in FB even though you dah merajuk dari blogland..

Unknown said...

congratulations my dear, on your comeback..
been missing yr blog for so long..

xoxo,
ab

drNO said...

Hliza- hahhahha..i forget who's blog this is too...LOL. I'll be in FB if i'm not here :) always somewhere in the cyber world.

drNO said...

AB- don't know u missed it. u never mention it..hehheheh.. I hope i have time to blog, with all the hustle bustle at home..