Hmmm...what should I write about today??
I could just write about anything, but...
May be I should just complete my 'homework'. My niece, Nadiyah has tagged me in facebook. But I think I rather answer the tag here.
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
well, let's give it a go
1. I am the youngest of 4 siblings. The only girl, and my 3rd brother is 12 years older than me. However, I am NOT spoilt.
2. I did not miss my teenage years, because I was so ugly then, (as if I am pretty now, it's just I was uglier), with lots of pimples, not popular, and I always make a wrong decision.
3. I love reading so much. The maximum time I could go without a book is a week, then I would go nuts. I start to feel that my brain is becoming inactive and decaying. Reading is like the sun to the plants. If I am out of book to read, I could spend time reading the labels at a shower gel bottle, or the shampoo bottle, or anything that have words on 'em.
4. I love browsing catalogues. Be it, a catalogue from Argos, or Ikea, or whatever it is.
5. I used to have a secret dream (well, not a secret anymore), to own a bookstore. A cozy place, with a homely atmosphere, that everyone can wind-up, reading, with a cup of coffee. But, hey, don't think that is possible anymore. There are always 'Borders' or 'MPH' if you wanna get cozy reading.
6. I used to have pet cats. But have given up the idea of a pet since I have kids. I need my spare time to read, not cleaning some pets poo.
7. I would never ever betray a friendship. And that's a fact, no question ask. And I expect the same from you too.
8. I like baking. If I was given 30 minutes, I would bake a cake rather than folding the clothes!!! I baked my first cake, a chocolate cake, when i was 9years old, alone! with frosting.
9. I am so proud becoming a mother, prouder than the moment I receive my medical degree.
10. I married a Kelantanese, so what's the big deal about it??
11. I studied in 7 schools from 7 years old to 17 years old. I hate the guts of one of it. Even looking at the picture of the school makes me noxious.
12. I am Malaysian. and hoping for a better Malaysia always.
13. I am too lazy to drive, Mr AB is lazy to drive too. But one of us still have to do that, and why it's always me?? Next month, Umar is going to school by bus!
14. I kiss my kids three zillion times a day. The number of kisses they get decrease with the increase of age.
15. I am always in the verge of becoming a slummy mummy, only to be rescued and becoming a yummy mummy. hehheheh *wink*
16. I am really thankful for the invention of washing machine, without it, my life would be worst. If the inventor is still alive, and within reach, I would have baked him some muffins. And also some for the inventor of vacuum cleaner...and steam iron...and food processor...and PDA phone and...
17. I love my laptop. It's an apple. Eventhough it's a rotten apple, I still love it.
18. I like watching CSI very much.
19. I can't make myself to watch the movie 'P.S. I Love You', even after a few attempts. I'll cry buckets only 10minutes after the movie starts. Same goes with the novel. I even skipped pages, but I always end up crying at every page that I read. OMG...so pathetic...me, not the book.
20. If you want to bribe me, get me a good novel and a cafe latte. My weakness which Mr AB is fully aware of, and taking advantage of it.
21. I could send my kid to school or go to mamak stall or do my groceries without taking my shower. Nobody gonna kiss u there... :p (oo'oo, slummy mummy..)
22. I only eat meat...good meat. I hate and would never ever eat any organs from any living species, be it a chicken, a cow, etc.
23. I love chocolates.
24. I am always in jeans/pants and t-shirt/blouse, rather than in baju kurung or skirts. It makes me difficult to walk. Even during my college years, my friends rarely sees me in baju kurung. If I wore one, they would ask..anybody died today?? hahaha
25. I think many people who reads blogs, will skip reading a tag. Hmm....
Kisah Seorang Arkitek - A New Phase - 2018
1 month ago