Found this recipe in an internet cooking site. It has hundreds of good review.
I tried this. My 'ever dearest' like it. As for me- it's not my type. I never like bread pudding.
Anyway, it's a good recipe. Anyone who loves bread pudding should tried it.
* 6 slices day-old bread
* 2 tablespoons butter, melted
* 1/2 cup raisins (optional)
* 4 eggs, beaten
* 2 cups milk
* 3/4 cup white sugar
* 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Break bread into small pieces into an 8 inch square baking pan. Drizzle melted butter or margarine over bread. If desired, sprinkle with raisins.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Beat until well mixed. Pour over bread, and lightly push down with a fork until bread is covered and soaking up the egg mixture.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes, or until the top springs back when lightly tapped.
Ikan Talapia Goreng Berlado
5 days ago