Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Silly me.........


I haven't posted anything here for quite sometimes...
It is not because that I have nothing to mumble about nor because i have no more recipes to share (I have tons-well kept in various files and notebook... :))......
the main reason is...i could not upload anything to this site...
I've tried everything (almost).
I've even tried to reduce the sizes of the images, etc, but to no avail.
I've tried asking for my husband's help...but he is tooo busy with 'work'(which is watching football, sleep, surfing the net, football, sleep, net.....).
What a headache...

And today...after a few months...I found the answer.....
my new laptop web browser is not compatible with blogspot!!!
Hahahhaa..... I've been using SAFARI all this time with this laptop.
And today...I changed back to Firefox..and voila... I'm back in business..

Anyway...have a nice day...want to start searching, where on earth did i put all the image that i've been saving to upload here....
Ta da...

No comments: