What a pregnant mum does when she has trouble sleeping...??
Hello insomnia... Bye Bye good nite sleep...
It's hard for me to get a good nite sleep nowadays. I only managed to sleep well once or maybe twice a week...three times is a bonus..
What should I do during the nidht while the whole household are sound asleep??
1. Try to get some sleep, only end up staring at the ceiling...
2. Bloghopping...only to realise most of you rarely update ur blog. Hey...UPDATE pls...I need some entertainment on my sleepless night.
3. Read articles about pregnancy, which I already knew about anyway. (need to get some magazine or novels)
4. Give a mushy, mushy kiss to the 2 kids. They are still sound asleep even with the kisses.
5. Make a trip to the toilet, without any purpose, only to notice that the toilet need some cleaning later.
6. Eat a few tablespoon of ice cream. Afraid that I'll feel guilty later if eat a whole bowl. (which remind me to buy some more chocolate ice cream later this week).
7. Eat chocolate. Just a tiny miny bits (because already eaten the ice cream...)
8. Watch TV- Thank god astro is available 24 hours, but nothing interesting. Ended up watching National geographic. Getting really smart on how a bison find a mate during mating season...
9. Switching channels, at last, watch a short documentary about horses, end up with teary eyes... Oh my..why am I crying over a horse???
10. Iron Mr AB's work clothes. WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING????? My insomnia must have gotten really bad...
11. Give Mr AB a big hug and kisses, which apparently woke him up from his sleep, rubbed his eyes and asked, 'what r u doing at this hour?'. What else to say...I am not sleepy.
Only to get a great big hug back...:)
1 week ago