Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Food Blog

Well...I've another blog.
Just a quick info about it here.

When I post a recipe here, it's a recipe that I have tried and satisfied with. It's just like a recipe book for me, as some of the recipe, I don't have a hard copy of it.
And I find it rather difficult for me to search certain recipe in between my other postings.
So, I make another blog only for my recipes collection.
nothing fancy just yet, just a basic one.
So, if u r looking for recipes...
go to
IT'S COOKING TIME
I'll try to update it from time to time (with this little time I have :))

3 comments:

Mak Su said...

i like to eat....eerrmmmmm. sedap...

Salt N Turmeric said...

i think im gonna be visiting the other blog everyday too. ;)

Anonymous said...

salam to DrNoi,
Tahniah! sure mama akan sentiasa bertandang ke sana nanti.Sedang mencari recepi nak masak paha ayam plak...