I was being interviewed by the adorable HLiza, in JANUARY. Yup, you read it correct, January. And I only complete it now. Actually I did answer some of it, but then I've delayed posting it, until march. My bad.
1. You're a medical doctor by profession. What makes you quit the job? Do you see yourself returning back to that field at some point of your life and if yes, when?
My husband forced me to quit.
Hahhahah...just kidding. Many of you must have said, 'how terrible is her husband'.
Well, in fact, he's a saint (almost! because he did make mistakes too that make me feel like strangling him hehheh). He gave me total freedom, but he did give me his point of view.
Hmm..I didn't call it 'quit' though. Because for me once you are a doctor, you will always be. I just resigned from the goverment.
I am always in the field. I give advices, consultations, etc. It just I did not return back to working the whole day in a hospital. My heart is always in this field. It's always my passion, my ambition from the moment I knew what the meaning of 'ambition' is. Only to be taken aback by the fact that doctors have to dedicate their whole life to work. I used to spend most of the time at work than at home. Home was only a place to sleep. Yup, really.
I have my other reasons too, but, I'll blog about it next time, may be.
2. What 3 principles of life that you live by?
i. do unto others as you would like others do unto you
ii. live life with no prejudice
iii. Life is full of choices, why force yourself to do things that is against your heart desire.
3. Is there any period or era in your life that you wish you could change? Why?
My teenage years. I so hating it. I think I was extremely ugly then, with all the bad decision. I pick the wrong dress, wrong shoes, wrong glasses. Even the wrong words when I talk.
I think I might have been a geek. I read books all the time, while my classmates play netball or enjoying the days socialising.
My dad was extremely protective too.
I don't even have many photos of me during those years.
4. What are your traits that you wish your kids will inherit and what are the ones that you really really really wish they won't?
Inherit:- Smart, kind hearted (I think I am)
Wont inherit:- impatience, stubborness
5. Name one thing that you feel you're most talented at and how does that talent shape your life so far?
I am soo good in window shopping. I can spend the whole day doing it, but I can only spend 30minutes jogging and get bored.
This talent has make me slim even after 3kids. Hahhahhahhah
Seriously, I have no idea what my talent is.
1 week ago