Monday, July 2, 2007

Custard Cupcakes


I was told about this cake by a good friend -Ernie.
I was chatting with her at that time, and she told me she just bake a custard cake which is fluffy but yet buttery.
Anyway, she haven't given me the complete recipe. So, since I was eager to try out the recipe (and I still have my previous year stock of custard powder- not knowing what to do with it), i searched the recipe from the net.
I found one in a fotopages which I can't remember which. So, to the owner.....thanks for the recipe. If I ever found your site again, i'll thank you in person(cyberly) :)

Custard Cupcakes

1 cup butter
1 cup sugar
4 eggs
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup custard powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp soda bicarbonate
1 tsp vanilla essence

#
-beat butter and sugar until fluffy
-beat in eggs one by one.
-add dry ingredients that have been sifted together
-mix in vanilla essence
-scoop into prepared muffin tin
-bake 20-25minutes in a preheated oven 175 degrees C.

makes 12 cupcakes



4 comments:

RATNA RAHIM said...

wahhh simple respi die...

13may said...

nanti buleh balik try nih...hahha

drNO said...

:)) ye ke???

Dr Ezura said...

drNo, tried it last night...moist and lovely....