I was tagged, this time by The Queen. This time it's a charity tag.
I copy and paste this (as one of the rule).
Rumah anak yatim ini memerlukan bas untuk penghuni2, di samping sumbangan untuk pengendalian harian. I am inviting you to participate together with me. For every person who complete this meme by end of July, I will contribute rm127 on your behalf to the Darul Izzah Orphange, Bangi.
I have been tagged before. Depending on the type of tags....and on my mood at the time, it can be fun too. This time, I created a meme for charity... and you can start the ball rolling. My aim is to collect at least rm10,000 worth of meme/tags from bloggers - now, can you do it!??
I am cool. Are you cool?
Okey, this is the rule.
If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many person as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message, "By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage".
Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.
The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences........ *These can be copied and pasted to your entry*
1. A person is only as good as the things that he did (as these are the things that reflects him)
2. Friendship is always there to be cherished.
3. To love is to accept and sacrifice.
4. Money makes me feel good, but not necessary happy.
5. I miss hmmm....
6. My way of saying I care is by keeping in touch.
7. I try to spread love and happiness by smiling and buying gifts.
8. Pick the flowers when (i don't pick flowers- they are more beautiful naturally).
9. To love someone is to accept him, take great care of him.
10. Beauty is everywhere-look deep.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was quit from boarding school- life's sucks there.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember meeting this guy for the first time (he's my hubby 3 years later).
13. I am most happy when all those around me are happy.
14. Nothing makes me happier than seing my kids being 'jakun' over new things.
15. If I can change one thing, I will change the figures in my account book.
16. If smiles were like cupcakes, then I bake them always and give to all.
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could eat and eat, without any worries.
18. If you want to get then you have to give
19. Money is not everything but everything needs money
20. The most touching moments I have experienced is child birth
21. I smile when my surround smiles.
22. When I am happy, I made delicious meals.
23. If only I don't have to , then
24. The best thing I did yesterday was shopping.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,"How to Follow Your Heart and never Look Back"
26. One thing I must do before I die is travel around the world.
27. Doing this meme, I feel like making others smiling.
And pls remember after completing this meme, please leave a comment in Mr Idham's blog, so that he could keep track and update the number of entry.
Well, I think that's about it.
I won't tag anyone this time. But all of you could 'tag' along. :)
SOFT MARBLE CAKE
4 days ago