Sunday, July 29, 2007

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows



I am sooo gonna missed Harry Porter.

Remember last time i wrote it here that it seems like impossible for me to get the final Harry Porter book...
Well, I've gotten it. With all the fuss and argument about the book price, I bought mine (actually my hubby bought it for his lovely wife-hehehe) from TESCO, which sells this book with a cheaper price compare to other major book store. (lucky me- I didn't book the book from those bookstores, as they sells with a much higher price (I was told)).

Once I got the book, I felt like reading it right away...but...hmmm.... i'm not the single girl in college anymore, where I can read novels or anything, anytime that I want. And during those time I can finished one novel in one sitting (it did took a few hours though to finished it). As the plot thicken, I just have to finish them up. Well, i'm not the patient type of people who can wait to read the rest of the book the next day.

But, now, I'm a mother, of two rather 'busy-body' kids, that can't just leave mummy alone. So, I only read at night after both of them are fast asleep.

The final book - 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' is great. I think it's the best of all the seven novels.
It's full of suspens, tragedy, death, confusion, conspiracy but still have its humour...

Whoever haven't read the book, and planning to...you can stop reading this entry HERE.... (or just skip the part with the smallest font. :))

For those who have read, and those who are not planning to read it, can carry on...

Fred died....:(( ( at least George just lost an ear).
And poor Teddy, who is just a baby, lost both his parents, Lupin and Tonks...this is so sad.
Severus Snape is innocent- can u believe it!!! -poor Snape, he died too.
And the sparks between Ron and Hermione are really intense this time...they got married anyway at the end.
Harry married Ginny- well, we can see that coming too, right.


I almost cried reading this novel...heheheh...I know, i know, rather pathetic yea?? I rarely cried over movies or books, but this time??? hmmm...may be motherhood have soften me inside, and get me mushy for no reason(or small reason). But what the heck..as if u cared.??

So, Harry Potter's books are finally over...what's next??? Will there be any more such stories or only those with imitation story line?
I am really soooo gonna miss Harry Potter.......

Hope they'll continue with the movie.

huuhuhhuuh...still haven't watch 'Order of The Phoenix'.

13 comments:

HLiza said...

I had only reached to the part when Bill and Fleur is getting married, you know gotta stop to do chores and all. But it's nice to know the ending here..I'll know it anyway sooner or later. I love anything about Harry Potter..the movies or the books..my sis dislikes this final book and the latest movie..but I begged to differ! The movie realizes my imagination..only think in my imagination Prof Umbridge is much uglier..macam kodok..kat film tu lawalah pulak. Go and find the VCD..bestlah!
DrNo..terasa nak jumpa youlah satu hari nanti..kita ni dekat ajekan? Sudike?

13may said...

hehhe...syoknya tengok dia senyum :)

ps: saya ada soft copy citer HP tuh...tapi tak baca lagi pun...hahha...

booGie said...

Pendapat saya... buku itu adalah ganas dan menyedihkan.

|kerana terlalu ramai yang mati dan ia juga membuatkan org membacanya menangis.

Noi, saya harap filemnya tidak akan jadi keluar nanti:P

Yours Truly ... XOXO said...

sad ending...??? I hate sad ending..I'm soo not gonna read it now.. ;P BTW budak itu sangat kiut.. ;P

drNO said...

hliza- betul tu. mmg in the book described prof umbridge tu toad-like kn. usually what we imagine when reading the book r far better than the movie.-the power of imagination.
this w'end nk carik la the vcd.

bole gak. if free boleh kita jumpa. :)

drNO said...

13may- fokus ye...ni entry psl harry potter :)
bila2 free baca la.
tp i don't think adult man suker citer2 mcm ni. I can't imagine my hubby reading it-unless as his bacaan ringan la (bacaan in the toilet..:)))

booGie- pakchik,u sooo anti climax. mmg nk kena tumbuk. :P
tp kan, kat UK siap ada HELPLINE utk bdk2 yg rasa 'disturb' psl keganasan dlm citer tu...

XOXO- NO...don't get me wrong. citer mcm ni mana blh sad ending. nangis tu sbb ada a few touching moments throughout the book.
ending dia ok la- suma kawin n beranak pinak.

sina said...

Your daughter is so adorable :)

Shhh...don't tell anyone...I've never read or seen movies of Harry Potter. Kekkekeke
Maybe I'll get a taste for it later in life, but I'm not keen on the books (or moies) right now. :)

flush said...

i did read it in the toilet (goblet of fire).. it tooks 3 months.. hehe..

ron kawin dgn hermionie.. aiyeee..

She said...

oh noooooooo.. how can u do this.. saya dah terglance sikit dekat smaller font part tu.. oh noooooooo.......

She said...

and im not even going to read all the comments written up there..close eyes..close ears..puff! puff!

drNO said...

mz ayam- yea..not everyone like it

flush- so, next 3 months i'll ask u about ur opinion on this latest book -itupun if u can finish reading it up in the toilet in 3months time. :))

isleasy- so sooorry la sis....
kan dah tulis kat situ..skip that part...sama suruh u baca gak..hehhehe
anyone, bila baca sendiri then u can feel the thrill... :)

flush said...

xleh la dr.no..
buku no.6 (tajuk apantah) pun x baca lg..

Sisbee said...

drNo you've been missing from my blog!