Friday, May 18, 2007

Pasta Olio -simplified


Actually, it's not improvised. I did not improvised the recipe. I just...well, suited it with the things that in my pantry, and I simplified things. The reason is...I was lazy today.
So sorry to my kids, that was all that we had for lunch, mummy so lazy today...

Pasta Olio/ or is it Fried Pasta...

Ingredients:
Pasta- any shape, I used tagliattele (because that what I have left in my pantry)
-boil as instructed in the packaging
3 cloves of garlic-minced
1 large onion-minced
white pepper-crushed
prawns
red/green pepper (capsicum)-sliced thinly
button mushroom -sliced
black pepper -crushed
salt to taste
olive oil
extra virgin olive oil

Methods:
Heat olive oil in a large skillet.
Saute garlic and onion until soft.
Add in white pepper.
Put in prawns, cook a few minutes.
Toss in pasta, red and green capsicum, mushrooms.
Mix thoroughly.
Season to taste( with salt and black pepper).
Serve in individual plate. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.

5 comments:

HLiza said...

I'll try this one of these days..my kids are bored of eating rice and same with me too. I'm looking for something different for them. Thanks!

drNO said...

This meal is fulfilling eventhough it's that simple. My kids love pasta, but their all time favourite, is spaghetti bolognese, home-made of course. :)

She said...

alamak.. nampak sedap! tapi.. walaupun simple, urghh...i'm just waaay lazier than that! =(

Anonymous said...

owh this is nice......errrr I 'm hopeless in cooking but this one seems easy

drNO said...

isleasy- piza je,med student mana de masa nk msk....heheheh
wan-do give it a try, who knows, u actually have hands in cooking :)